Friday, July 2, 2010

Ugly Women

Is it me or are leftist women extremely ugly? I remember hearing a leftist comedian a few years back make a joke about how ugly Republican women are. I don't remember exactly which women he was referring to, but judging by the left's and right's current female figureheads, I'd have to say that this view has been squashed. If you compare the two freaks of nature nominated to the Supreme Court by president Zero, and the women who speak for the conservative movement these days (Palin, Malkin, Coulter) I think that you would have to agree with me that the winners are on our side.

Why are the women on the right so much better looking than those on the left? I'm not sure, but I think that it might have something to do with the Stoic idea that God makes that in nature which is good beautiful, and that which is evil, ugly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment